- Two Home page design options
- Six Blog layout design options
- Optimized for the Gutenberg editor, including full and wide width blocks
- Built-in Related Posts
- Optional Site Banner call-to-action with button styling
- Pre-styled recipe card using WP Recipe Card and Create by Mediavine
- WooCommerce ready so you can launch your own shop
- Three full-width footer widgets, with room for a full-width Instagram feed
- Upload your own logo and favicon to make the theme yours
- Fonts and colors easy to update in the Customizer
- Styled Genesis eNews Extended plugin for growing your email list
- Optional full-width page template
- Totally responsive for all devices
- Built on the Genesis Framework
What do I need to use this theme?
What size should be logo / header be?
Good question! Your logo should be 430 x 200 pixels.
No logo? No problem! You can simply type in the name of your website, and it’ll be styled based on the default font and styling on the site.
What if I get stuck?
My goal is to make using my themes as easy as possible for you. This is why I’ve created an installation guide for you to follow as well as other tutorials on how to troubleshoot and get the most out of your theme.
Does the theme come with the demo content?
Yes! You’ll receive an additional file with the demo content to help you get your site setup if you’re starting from scratch.
DISCLAIMER: This page contains some affiliate links, which means I receive commission if you make a purchase using my affiliate link!